Midnight Crew Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Lingor and Chernarus maps

2 posters

Go down

New Lingor and Chernarus maps Empty Re: New Lingor and Chernarus maps

Post  Gizmo Mon Oct 08, 2012 3:53 pm

Well, did the update. had a prob come up when going into the server last night hat kicked me. This is what came up:

CA_Dubbing_Counterattack (unable to find)
bin/config.binCfgVehicles/Citizen1.scope (unable to find)

Looked up online, found what needed to be done. Simply copy over AddOns folder from Arama II to Operation Arrowhead.

Tested out on a couple of servers to be sure it worked. Retried the Midnight Crew server. And got a message something to the effect of Modified Data File.

Gizmo
Gizmo
Gizmo

Back to top Go down

Post  Akaedis Mon Oct 08, 2012 12:07 am

Gizmo wrote: I have a question for the 2 new map updates that you have. If I use the install files for these maps. Will it change or prevent me from going to the regular servers that I sometimes frequent? As I sometimes play with other friends in different servers as well.

Gizmo jocolor

Im just going off from the top of my head and going to assume this, IF your client has modified files from a public server, im going to assume one of the two things, one, it wont let you join, or two, you will have bugs/missing/screwed up materials.

my recommendation, if you have the harddrive space, make a copy of the game file and just rename it each time you want to use normal arma 2, and DayZ.
Akaedis
Akaedis

http://www.bentspoongaming.com

Back to top Go down

New Lingor and Chernarus maps Empty New Lingor and Chernarus maps

Post  Gizmo Sun Oct 07, 2012 10:34 pm

I have a question for the 2 new map updates that you have. If I use the install files for these maps. Will it change or prevent me from going to the regular servers that I sometimes frequent? As I sometimes play with other friends in different servers as well.

Gizmo jocolor
Gizmo
Gizmo

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down