Midnight Crew Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Suggestions for new Wasteland #3 Hardcore

Go down

Suggestions for new Wasteland #3 Hardcore Empty Suggestions for new Wasteland #3 Hardcore

Post  buckfutter Fri Jan 18, 2013 1:12 am

Hi Midnight Crew,
I have played around in your new server, and love the idea of 1st person only. A few things I have noticed though might help in filling up the server.
--I've notice that food and water depletes significantly faster than on the other 2 servers, maybe these values could be tweaked for a little bit more longevity

--If the above values cannot be adjusted, is it possible to make either 1) dead players drop food/water loot, and/or 2) increase the carrying capacity of both. (maybe this could be applied to the #1 and #2 servers as well, but of course its up to your discretion)

--Possibly enable 3rd person while in a vehicle, so as not to accidentally back over a friendly in tight quarters.

Thats all I can think of now, I'm gonna have to try out some base building mechanics in 1st person to see if i can create a monstrosity.

Thanks for your consideration,
Dave

buckfutter

Back to top Go down