Midnight Crew Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Question about getting server info and password

+2
Reddeadfamas
Lincxx
6 posters

Go down

Question about getting server info and password Empty Re: Question about getting server info and password

Post  Skepy Fri Nov 09, 2012 8:20 pm

The only thing you guys can do is wait, the admin are a busy bunch of guys with other commitments and when they get home sometimes they just want to relax and play themselves. I know personally Dagger does these things in bulk so just be patient

Skepy

Back to top Go down

Question about getting server info and password Empty Re: Question about getting server info and password

Post  Oredan Tue Oct 30, 2012 8:01 am

I donated October 2nd and was able to apply, on Oct 5th I was given the server info and could play. On October 11th the password changed and despite many emails I haven't been able to play since.

Oredan

Back to top Go down

Post  mysteel Tue Oct 30, 2012 7:09 am

1 month ago they didn't have the donate for a spot feature they have now

mysteel

Back to top Go down

Post  Oredan Tue Oct 30, 2012 3:02 am

I donated roughly a month ago and have emailed daggerr about it but still have not been given the new password.

Oredan

Back to top Go down

Post  AgentTK1 Mon Oct 29, 2012 4:57 pm

yupyup and its gonna be soo fun :]

AgentTK1

Back to top Go down

Post  Lincxx Mon Oct 29, 2012 4:05 pm

No not yet still waiting. I believe me and mysteel talked the other day about waiting. I'm sure it will come soon

Lincxx

Back to top Go down

Post  mysteel Mon Oct 29, 2012 9:24 am

AgentTK1 wrote:did you ever get your server info?
i also donated 3 days ago and still no news :/

Here's a quote from the website

Then patiently wait for the information to get in the server. While waiting make sure you have the correct files below.

mysteel

Back to top Go down

Post  AgentTK1 Mon Oct 29, 2012 1:01 am

did you ever get your server info?
i also donated 3 days ago and still no news :/

AgentTK1

Back to top Go down

Post  Lincxx Thu Oct 25, 2012 3:05 pm

Thanks. I'm chilling now, start playing Namalsk, it's keeping me busy. Thanks for the reply tho.

Lincxx

Back to top Go down

Post  Reddeadfamas Thu Oct 25, 2012 2:32 pm

Just gotta be patient bro, we're all anxious.
I sent mine in about 2-3 days ago, all you gotta do is sit back and wait, play a different game or play on some other servers.
The waits definitely worth it, but it'll go by much quicker if you don't worry yourself half to death about it, and anxiously wait and refresh your email every 10 minutes. (Because I know I have.... No )

Reddeadfamas

Back to top Go down

Question about getting server info and password Empty Question about getting server info and password

Post  Lincxx Wed Oct 24, 2012 11:21 am

Roughly how long does it take to receive your password to the server? I send my donation and info in yesterday morning.

Thanks for you time.

Lincxx

Lincxx

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down