Midnight Crew Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The hackers that hit Monday on the Chernarus server and then Lingor

2 posters

Go down

The hackers that hit Monday on the Chernarus server and then Lingor Empty Re: The hackers that hit Monday on the Chernarus server and then Lingor

Post  Gizmo Wed Oct 10, 2012 8:12 pm

Wish I knew who the hacker was, then again maybe I don't. As there would be words for sure, and a phone call to a ISP that they belong to. I for one am getting to old for all the finger pointing games. I just like to enjoy a good game/stream, as much as anyone else. Actually trying to start up a stream. But can't figure out my problems with XSplit (only logically advise I have been given is a second program called DXTory to run with it). Man do I feel old now, having to ask advice on something I know nothing about (feel like my dad, and by the way I have just turn 46 today I have you know. OH GAWD I feel bad, I am almost a half century old, oh where the hell did time go. All my wasted times, and wasted days. Oh hold on they aren't wasted, they are spent enjoying times with others that have the same affliction towards the gaming world as I do. Enjoying a good laugh, and a good round of fighting. Standing proud to be the one standing there facing down Zombies and Bandits alike in the name of DAYZ. Standing in defiance of the on slaught that is before him/her.)
Ok Ok, I know I know. I get to wrapped up in all this. I just want to have FUN!!!! lol!

Gizmo jocolor
Gizmo
Gizmo

Back to top Go down

The hackers that hit Monday on the Chernarus server and then Lingor Empty Re: The hackers that hit Monday on the Chernarus server and then Lingor

Post  Akaedis Wed Oct 10, 2012 1:46 am

anyone accusing anyone without valid proof is just plain silly.

there IS logs to detect who is hacking what, and are usually banned asap.

provide any names that are "hacking" if you could.
Akaedis
Akaedis

http://www.bentspoongaming.com

Back to top Go down

The hackers that hit Monday on the Chernarus server and then Lingor Empty The hackers that hit Monday on the Chernarus server and then Lingor

Post  Gizmo Tue Oct 09, 2012 8:48 pm

It seems yesterday Monday, that the Chernarus server was hit hard time by the hackers as of late. I for one and mad about that. Even though I never got on to the server myself (as issues with the files "Modified Data" apparently". I can see that as being a real downer for all of us. Especially since it is a good server (again, from what I have wittnessed in stream only). I am not sure what was happening in the server. I am hoping that the server will go back online, and very soon. And that the log of events will reveal who was behind such attacks. As it wastes players time, of those who come on to enjoy a good game with everyone. Be it to party up and have fun, or to just play on their on and enjoy trying to last with all the groups and zombies that are abound as a lone wolf.

Secondly, I finally was able to get on Lingor yesterday for the first time. Alrighty, I gave away my postion, and well. Got my a$$ handed to me by 2 players in Zombie skins. And yes I know who their in game names are. That did not bother me. What happened next bothered me, and I hope they are caught. I teamed up with another player in chat. And we were having some fun. Next thing I know, I start to see a msg pop up in the top right corner of my screen (obviously a hacker) in red. That was a direct attack on Rezt_. Now that in itself is a very blant and disrespectful act. The other player I was with was questioning that, and figured Rezt_ had upset someone. As that continued, thats when ships started to appear. So it just downgraded from there. Till the server was reset.
(one a side note, I was accused of being the hacker by a player *some may already know who* when he and a female player came in to channel and started accusing me of being the hacker. The other player I was with could not believe what was happening. And next thing I was moved by someone else to a different channel). Now I for one am against hackers, as I play in a group that is against hackers and boots any known and all suspected hackers from the group. I have no clue as to why this player and the female player came into the channel and said such. In the channel I was playing with AficanJesus. And was chatting previously with Wuggles and Bull)

I do hope that everything get s rectified right away.

RX-GIZMO
aka
WpgGizmo jocolor
Gizmo
Gizmo

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down